2017 application GUIDE
The 2017 Rules and Guidelines will be included with your application on Manage My Market.
APPLY TO THE MARKET
The Market at Pepper Place uses an online registration website called Manage My Market. You must complete two steps on Manage My Market to apply:
- Create/Update a profile for your business
- Complete and submit the application, "The Market at Pepper Place 2017"
(1). create A PROFILE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Complete a profile for your business on Manage My Market.
- If you're applying for the first time, click register now to create an account on Manage My Market. You will select "I'm a Vendor" after clicking "register now".
- If you're returning to The Market, there's no need to create a new account. Use your existing log in information to access and update your account. If forgotten, click here to reset your password.
- When completeing your profile, please provide a valid email address. All future communications will be made via the email address provided.
- When you arrive at the "My Products" page of your profile, please list every product that you would like to sell at The Market at Pepper Place. The more specific you are, the more it will benefit your 2017 Application!
(2). complete and SUBMIT the market APPLICATION
- After completing and/or updating your business profile, you're ready to begin filling out the 2017 Application.
- Select "Click Here to Apply to a Market" and use the zip code 35205 to find Pepper Place.
- Follow the simple directions while filling out each page of the application. Remember to click SAVE at the bottom of each page!
- Select only the Saturdays you would like to attend. Do not click "select all" if you do not intend to apply for all Saturdays.
- Due to limited space you may not receive all dates you apply for. Applicants who are accepted will be notified individually of their approved market dates.