Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (6 cups)
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, or your choice of Asian sweet sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, heat canola oil over medium-high heat
- Add ginger and cook for about 30 seconds
- Add the bell pepper, broccoli and scallions to cook; tossing often, until broccoli is crisp for about 3 to 5 minutes
- Next, add the Asian sauce of your choice and 1/4 cup water and cook; tossing, until tender for about 2 to 3 minutes
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!
NOTES: ADD YELLOW, ORANGE, AND RED BELL PEPPERS FOR ADDED HEALTH BENEFITS!