PREP TIME: 2 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 18 MINUTES
THIS DISH IS PALEO-FRIENDLY
- 1/2 medium fresh cabbage - chopped
- 2 pieces bacon - diced
- 1/4 onion - diced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 apple - cored and sliced
- 3 pre-cooked sausages - sliced
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Over medium-high heat cook your bacon pieces until they start to get crispy.
- Remove from heat and place on a paper towel covered plate to cool.
- In the same pan, add the cabbage, onion, garlic powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the apple, sausage the apple cider vinegar. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle the cooked bacon on top.
- Serve and enjoy