PREHEAT OVEN TO 400* F
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 28 MINUTES
- 1 head fresh cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Toss with lemon juice, minced garlic olive oil: Preheat oven to 400*F. Lightly oil a large roasting pan or baking sheet. Cut the cauliflower into florets and place them in a bowl. Toss with minced garlic. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Drizzle with olive oil and toss so that the florets are lightly coated with oil.
- Spread on roasting pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper: Spread the florets out into a single layer on the roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. If the oven hasn't reach 400*F yet, set aside until it has.
- Roast until lightly browned: Place the cauliflower in the hot oven, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly brown. Use a fork to test for doneness; tines should easily pierce the cauliflower when done.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan: Remove the cauliflower from the oven and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!