PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 4 HOURS
- 1 seedless fresh cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together the vinegar, parsley, dill, garlic, sugar, and salt in a bowl; add the cucumber and stir to coat.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator 4 to 8 hours. Stir well before serving, and enjoy!
NOTES: CONSIDER MAKING THIS SALAD THE NIGHT BEFORE FOR AN EASY SUMMERTIME LUNCH.
*Add slices of watermelon for added flavor and nutrients!