PREHEAT OVEN: 375* F
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 25 MINUTES
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 jar organic tomato sauce
- 1-2 cups Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. While oven is preheating, slice eggplant into 1/2 inch round slices and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Warm tomato sauce in a pan on stove.
- Once oven is heated, roast eggplant for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Take eggplant out of oven and spread tomato sauce on each slice.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return eggplant to oven.
- Cook until cheese is browned.
- Serve with a sprig of basil on top and enjoy!