TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 8 large, farm fresh eggs, beaten
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for servings
- 3 ounces Cheddar, grated (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Crusty bread, for serving
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until very tender, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are just set, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the Cheddar and cook, stirring, until just melted, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in the tomatoes and parsley.
- Drizzle the bread with oil and serve alongside the eggs and enjoy!
NOTES: CONSIDER USING ALABAMA SHEEP OR GOAT CHEESE AS A GARNISH, IN PLACE OF CHEDDAR.