TOTAL TIME: 25 MINUTES
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Alabama honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cayeene pepper, or to taste
- 4 Alabama kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 ripe bananas, cit diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews, toasted
- Whisk lime juice, oil, shallot, vinegar, honey, salt and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add kiwis, bananas, bell pepper and mint; toss to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with cashes and enjoy!
NOTES: To toast nuts and seeds on the stovetop: toast in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until fragrant and lightly browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.