Preheat Oven: 450* F
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 medium size sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Heat oven to 450 degrees while peeling sweet potatoes
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch wedges
- In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt
- Add sliced sweet potatoes and toss until potatoes are coated
- Arranged potatoes in a single layer on a heavyweight rimmed baking sheet
- Place on top rack of oven and roast until tender and slightly browned; appx. 40 minutes
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary, serve warm and enjoy!
Notes: For a little spice, add 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes to mixture.